Sunday, June 29, 2008

YOU MAY CALL ME TALI

Before the summer is over, I will be a very famous dog. Thus it only seems fitting that I begin writing my own blog. After all, simply everyone is going to want to know everything there is to know about me. I am one red hot dog!

My person is Valentino DeMitri, the most amazing human I have ever known...and I do get around. Val and I both love to dance: we're well known for shaking our butts as we perform our daily ritual rousing celebratory tribal dance of success. I don't have a tail so I can shimmy my bottom without anything getting in the way. Val's sexy butt can shimmy almost as well as mine. We make a cute couple.

Both Val and I come from show-business families and handle the limelight well. Val's mother, Margo DeMitiri, is an actress, and the head of the local university's theater department. She once had an infamous fling with a famous Hollywood actor, and that was how Val was created. We call Margo our "Drama Queen." I am "Queen For the Day," and Val is "Queen of the World." There is a lot of drama in our family as we all vie for sovereignty of the DeMitri realm.

My own mother was a beauty queen who won so many beauty shows that her people had to build a special room to display all of her ribbons and awards. So, as you can see, show business is in my bloodline as well.

There is so much I want to tell you about my life with Val, and my job, and my hobbies, and my charity work, and my thoughts about God, and my parents, and my sisters, and my many friends and fans, but I must pawz now for my beauty sleep.

In the meantime, you can learn more about the book that has been written about me: RED HOT PROPERTY. Visit the website at http://www.redhotnovel.com/. Once there, please check out the Best Friends Animal Society charity raffle and find out how your pet can become famous...just like me!

It was an honor for you to meet me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Miss Talisman. I would just like to say--and I mean this with the greatest respect--I sure would like to have puppies with you. You really are hot!

Respectfully yours,
A Secret Admirer