Friday, October 30, 2009

JENNI PULOS' LULU

Lulu La James Pulos is the black and white dog in this cheerleading photo. She's a cattle dog mix who was rescued by Jenni Pulos. You may know Jenni from Bravo's "Flipping Out." Jenni and I have a lot in common. We are both assistants to gay real estate professionals and we both dance for them to make them happy. The similarities are kind of spooky...

Lulu is a cattle dog and I'm an Australian shepherd, so we both have that incredible intelligence for which herding dogs are admired. You can see this demonstrated in the following conversation we shared:

Talisman: I believe that, in the cosmic design, we animals are here to help people find their way. Presume I am correct (of course) and tell me what human you were born to help and what lesson you are here to help that person learn?

Lulu: When my mom's husband deserted her I kissed her tears and told her it was ok, someone deserted me too. My mom got me from a shelter. I know my mom will find the right someone just like she found me.

Talisman: Do you believe in a Divine Being?

Lulu: Of course I do! My heart beats with his love and, duh, dog is God spelled backwards.

Talisman: Are you afraid of death?

Lulu: No. Every step on the earth I walk in love toward my maker. However, I am very afraid of baths.

Talisman: What do you want your legacy to be?

Lulu: I loved my mom and my sister who is an, ugh...PUG.

Talisman: What gives you the greatest joy?

Lulu: People, snacks, and scratches.

Jenni Pulos is a television and movie actress. Her television credits include appearances on "Monk," "Ten Items or Less," "Wild N'Out," "Moesha," "Girlfriends," and "Strong Medicine." Movie credits include "Tom Cool," "The Bachelor," "Dog Gone Love," "Unstable Fables," "and "Too Smooth." Jenni also writes and records rap songs, and won "Showtime At The Apollo" rapping and hip hop dancing. She is currently appearing on "Flipping Out," which will begin its third season on Monday August 17th at 10:00 on Bravo. It will air for ten episodes.

Learn more about "Flipping Out" here: http://www.bravotv.com/flipping-out

My own credits include playing a fabulous character in the witty new novel, RED HOT PROPERTY, by Devin O'Branagan. RED HOT PROPERTY is the tale of two rookie real estate agents learning to swim with the sharks at the town's most cutthroat agency. Critics have called it "hilarious, sassy, captivating, and filled with vivid unforgettable characters." I am one of those memorable characters; I'm the office mascot and real estate assistant to "The Queen of Real Estate," Valentino DeMitri. And since I have an ego to match my stellar talent, I expect you to read the book. You can learn more about it by visiting: http://www.redhotnovel.com/

I'm also a spokesdog for Best Friends Animal Society, the nation's largest sanctuary for homeless, abused and abandoned animals. I am promoting a raffle to benefit Best Friends. The winner's animal companion will become a character in the next novel in the RED HOT series of books! To learn more about this, follow your nose to http://www.redhotnovel.com/2009bestfriendsraffle.html

Come back soon to read more of my brilliant celebrity interviews!

No comments: