Sunday, November 15, 2009

DOMIZIANO ARCANGELI'S LEO

I do consider myself to be very exotic. I mean, really, just LOOK at my eyes! However, I will admit to being upstaged by Leo, who is an F1 pure breed Savannah cat, which is exceptionally rare. Leo's person, actor and movie producer Domiziano Arcangeli, says that, true to his breed, he is brilliant.

So, please enjoy the following conversation between two rare and brilliant individuals!

Talisman: I believe that, in the cosmic design, we animals are here to help people find their way. Presume I am correct (of course) and tell me what human you were born to help, and what lesson you are here to help that person learn.

Leo: I was definitely born to help my beloved companion Domiziano. He loves me like I am his son, maybe a little too much at times..he seems to have a hard time realizing that especially I, a wild cat, first generation born in captivity, but son of a real African Serval and a wild Bengal mother, have still real JUNGLE BLUE BLOOD in my veins, and am not always so patient with the human world and its hypocritical rules. I am glad I am here for Domi (that's what we call him for short) though: he's an actor and film producer and his life is very stressful. I am here to remind him of the true power of life and nature, of the higher learning of being a free animal even in a world dominated by laws and rules. And I know that when he is with me he feels more free and truly loved; I know he knows I don't hide anything and what I give is for real. Maybe Domi should understand that I cannot be his real son: he misses not having kids and thinks I am his own, but by any means, I am only the son of wild mother nature. And I can love Domi but on my own path. Because I am who I am and don't ever compromise.

Talisman: Do you believe in a Divine Being?

Leo: I truly believe in a Divine Being. It's pagan, but it's stronger and more real than any other religion I have heard of. The wind whispers you its rules and you know it's always there for you..it guides you through the day and bewitches you under the moon at night. When I find my way home through the Hollywood Hills (I know I should not run away but sometimes I can't help myself and just run and hunt all day!) I look at the stars and I know the one that shines is talking to me, and it's taking me home. I know I have a soul, because I am innocent and cannot lie ever. When Domi is with me, he feels safe because I teach him to love without ever asking, but only with the pleasure of giving. I am only one who gives freely, loves fully and without fears or arrangements. My God is out there in whatever mother nature presents to me every day: and it's good and simple and absolute in its simplicity.

Talisman: Are you afraid of death?

Leo: I am not afraid of death. Life is just a cycle and everybody has to go through it! It is just one of the many steps of ones existence! I am only afraid to lose my dignity, that truly scares me! Maybe because I feel like a bit of a king and I am certainly closer to lions and leopards than most cats I know, I would never want to lose the beauty of my body, the spiritual essence of my being, the natural yet innocent freedom that nature gave when I was born. I want to die as I was born: with honor and dignity.

Talisman: What do you want your legacy to be?

Leo: My legacy is freedom to all animals, respect of the wild, no more cages or compromises, no more human lies. The legacy is the truth of a life with a freedom of choice.

Talisman: What gives you the greatest joy?

Leo: As in for now? Some fresh raw chopped meat!! Just kidding... Domi likes to spoil me a bit.. The greatest joy is being up in the trees looking at the moon and making sure my lovely master Domiziano can sleep well and rest after a long day of work without being disturbed by strangers. When I go and wake him up in the very early morning I love kissing him on the cheeks..he knows that my feelings are true. And I know he cares for me with all of his life. That's joy for both of us! :)

Domiziano Arcangeli is an actor and movie producer. He started his career in Italy when he was 12 and worked in the Academy Award Winning film Intervista by Federico Fellini, and co-starred with Sean Connery in The Name of the Rose and with Mickey Rourke in St. Francis Of Assisi. He has also worked with master cult genre directors like Lucio Fulci, Tinto Brass, Jess Franco, Anthony Dawson, Umberto Lenzi among others. These films were recently re-discovered by Quentin Tarantino and by the Grind House Fans and have recently become cult DVD bestsellers in newly re-mastered versions.

He is currently executive producing and starring in 3 feature films: House of Flesh Mannequins, Orgy of Blood, and Box of Shadows. They are all just being completed at this time and scheduled for several international Film Festivals. Other projects he can be seen in are Universal's Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno, Sci/fi Channel's Frankenstein Rising, and Showtime's Sin's Kitchen opposite Dennis Hopper and Jeffrey Wright.

For more info about Domiziano please see his website: DomizianoArcangeli.com

My own credits include being a beauty queen, working as a celebrity interviewer, and playing a fabulous character in the witty new novel, RED HOT PROPERTY, by Devin O'Branagan. RED HOT PROPERTY is the tale of two rookie real estate agents learning to swim with the sharks at the town's most cutthroat agency. Critics have called it "hilarious, sassy, captivating, and filled with vivid unforgettable characters." I am one of those memorable characters; I'm the office mascot and real estate assistant. And since I have an ego to match my stellar talent, I expect you to read the book. You can learn more about it by visiting: RedHotNovel.com

I'm also a spokesdog for Best Friends Animal Society, the nation's largest sanctuary for homeless, abused and abandoned animals. I am promoting a raffle to benefit Best Friends. The winner's animal companion will become a character in the next novel in the RED HOT series of books! To learn more about this, follow your nose to RedHotNovel/2009BestFriendsRaffle

Come back soon to read more of my brilliantly exotic celebrity interviews!

No comments: