Friday, March 19, 2010

MARINA ANDERSON'S LULU


Okay, so my father wasn't famous like Lulu's, but I'm a famous dog with a blog, so that makes me feel less intimidated by the fact today's interview is with Lassie's daughter. Yes, that Lassie. Lulu has crossed the Rainbow Bridge, but since I'm psychic, this interview was easy. Lassie's person is actress Marina Anderson, who loved Lulu so much she has an entire website devoted to her: http://www.luluthecollie.com/

Talisman: I believe that, in the cosmic design, we animals are here to help people find their way. Presume I am correct (of course) and tell me what human you were born to help, and what lesson you are here to help that person learn.

Lulu: Oh, without a doubt I was here to help my owner, Marina. It is a karmic connection that goes way back. I was also here to help others. It was magical how people lit up when I trotted into a room. I loved making people smile. Especially in nursing homes. Marina always told me that I helped heal people. That was my mission, I’m sure. She told me I healed her pain and taught her total unconditional love and to gain her “self” back. She always put me first. I was her girl, she'd say. Wow! I did all that?

Talisman: Do you believe in a Divine Being?

Lulu: There’s no doubt in my mind. It guides us to the right people, circumstances to learn from and give to and why we are here.

Talisman: Were you afraid of death?

Lulu: I was more afraid of leaving Marina behind – how she’d be. She really needed me. And I needed her too. I stayed longer to make sure she would be ok. Was hard for her to let go.

Talisman: What do you want your legacy to be?

Lulu: As sister to Lassie IX, daughter to Lassie VIII, those are big paws to live up to. But I did have fun appearing in all those TV shows and films and the red carpet premiers and parties were great. I loved to have my picture taken! And bring public attention to micro chipping and helping animal rescue organizations with their fundraisers was a blast! Like helping out with Talisman's cause - Best Friends Animal Society. But what really matters to me is to be remembered as the Collie who championed reuniting owners with their beloved pets - getting them back together again after they’ve been separated or lost by getting them micro chipped. I want to be remembered as the one who brought love back together…back home.

Talisman: What gives you the greatest joy?

Lulu: STILL being able to be with my owner, Marina. I know it bothers her she can’t see me, but I know she can feel me around her. And of course doing my work on this side - still helping people find their pets. Love does make the world go round!

Born on Pearl Harbor Day, December 7, 1998 in the Santa Clarita Valley, California, to father, LASSIE VIII, mother STAR, and Godfather Bob Weatherwax (owner and trainer of Lassie), LULU, a full-sized Collie, was adopted at eight weeks old by actress, Marina Anderson, who also trained Lulu.

Marina Anderson is a noted actress, voice-over artist, writer, producer, designer makeup artist, teacher acting coach and personal manager. Marina's website is: http://www.marinaanderson.net/

My own credits include being a beauty queen, working as a celebrity interviewer, and playing a fabulous character in the witty new novel, RED HOT PROPERTY, by Devin O'Branagan. RED HOT PROPERTY is the tale of two rookie real estate agents learning to swim with the sharks at the town's most cutthroat agency. Critics have called it "hilarious, sassy, captivating, and filled with vivid unforgettable characters." I am one of those memorable characters; I'm the office mascot and real estate assistant. And since I have an ego to match my stellar talent, I expect you to read the book. You can learn more about it by visiting: www.RedHotNovel.com

I'm also a spokesdog for Best Friends Animal Society, the nation's largest sanctuary for homeless, abused and abandoned animals. http://www.bestfriends.org/

Come back soon to read more of my brilliantly famous celebrity interviews!

No comments: